Wednesday, August 31, 2011

mostly pictures...I am getting lazy

english words seem harder to come by as I spend more and more time in this spanish speaking country. but I have been up to some cool shenanigans, including 3 overnight hikes, some ruins and a bullfight and hey, pictures are worth 1000 words anyway. So here it is:

Pete and I standing face to face with the cabeza clava, one of the central artifacts at the chavin ruins dating back to 1200 bce

After visiting the ruins, we got to camp at 615 at probably about 4500 meters. It was COLD.

I may or may not have a mullet these days

Camping our for Pete's birthday in the national park

Bullfights in front of the tallest mountain in Peru

Midget bullfighting...

Pretty lake...but really cold

and that's most of the exciting stuff. time is getting short and I will provide a fuller update soon, but until then enjoy the pictures, especially you mom

No comments:

Post a Comment